Crest Boys & Girls Academy
London NW2 7SN
The new boys and girls Crest Academy provides a 21st century learning environment in the most stunning of facilities.
Four buildings – one for boys, one for girls and two for joint shared facilities costing £37 million have been designed by Capita and constructed by Wates Construction Ltd, prior to demolishing the existing buildings making way for two multi-use games areas, which the wider community will benefit from.
Practical and durable choices were made for the floor finishes, provided by Phoenix Flooring to complement the striking striped design externally and the modern, bright and airy feel internally.
- Wates Construction Limited
- Capita Design
- 192,000 sq ft
- Heckmondwike Supacord Carpet Tiles
- Tarkett IQ Granit SD Vinyl
- Tarkett Primo Premium Vinyl
- Tarkett Safetred Universal Vinyl
- Tarkett Safetred Universal Plus Vinyl
- Tarkett Safetred Spectrum Vinyl
- Tarkett Granit Multisafe Vinyl
- Tarkett Veneo XF Linoleum
- Gradus Boulevard 6000 Barrier Matting
- Gradus Boulevard 5000 Barrier Matting