London NW9 0HX
Shepherd Construction have undertaken a £64 million project to transform a former warehouse into hundreds of apartments split across four, six storey buildings and one 17 storey building known as The Northern Quarter. Located on the corner of Edgware Road and Capital Way – it is within easy distance of central London, but is enhanced by many wonderful outdoor spaces such as Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill.
Every apartment benefits from high quality modern fixtures and fittings including under floor heating, LED lighting and enhanced sound insulation.
A mixed use development it also encompasses 60,000 sq ft of retail space with a 450 space basement car park.
- Shepherd Construction Limited
- Leach Rhodes Walker
- 232,000 sq ft
- Forbo Sarlon Trafic Beton Vinyl
- Muirdale Super Range Carpet
- Heckmondwike Montage Carpet
- Abingdon Caerphilly Twist Carpet
- Abingdon Charter Supreme Gold Carpet
- Moquetas Rolls SA Tiede 711 Carpet